Hi, welcome to my website. I’m Scarlett, Chinese name is Sijia. I currently a graduate student in Cal. Go Bears!
I love Electronics Engineering (which was my undergraduate major) and Computer Science (which is my graduate major). Haha, I’m serious 🙂
I love all kinds of DIY (electronics, hands-made decorators, drawing/graffiti, modeling/laser cut/3D print, …).
I love board games (werewolves, one-night werewolves, avalon, uno, coup, dixit, …) and poker games (level up, the land owner, guandan, push the pig, …) and also majiang.
I love traveling!
I love sports!
I love my family and my friends!
sijia_teng [at] berkeley [dot] edu
- University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Master of Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Fudan University, Shanghai
- Bachelor of Science, Electronics Engineering
- Software Skills
- C, C++, Python
- knowledge of: SQL, Java, Perl, html, xml
- Hardware Skills
- FPGA (Verilog, VHDL), Electrosoldering, PCB, Micro controller, Arduino
- Researcher, Berkeley Center for New Media & Berkeley Institute of Design
- Vision Correcting Display, Binocular Vision Problem, Parallax Barrier, Eye Tracking, OpenCV, Python, C++
- Researcher, Smart Health Lab, Fudan University
- Smart Bed Sheet, Sleep Monitoring, System Design, FPGA, Pressure Sensitive Material (Velostat), Verilog, C++, Matlab
- Research Assistant, Key Lab for Information Science, Fudan University
- Fast Algorithm for Calculating Physical Optics Integral, Numerical Steepest Descent Path, Matlab
- Team members: Vivek Claver, Zhangyou Nikki Chen, Chun Err Chai, Scarlett Teng
- A guitar projector that helps guitar beginners with guitar learning
- Vision Correcting Display
- Team members: Berkeley vision correcting display lab researchers under guidance of Prof. Brian Barsky
- A display that enables people with vision problems to see a sharp and clear image without corrective eyewears
- Smart Sleep Bed Sheet
- Team members: Fudan smart health lab researchers under guidance of Prof. Wei Chen
- A bed sheet that monitors the sleeping quality of the user
- Yue Me Website
- Team members: Da Chen, Scarlett Teng, et al
- A website that enables students to make appointments, like study, meal, sports, etc
- Wu, Y.M., Teng, S.J., “Frequency-independent approach to calculate physical optics radiations with the quadratic concave phase variations”, Journal of Computational Physics.
- Teng, S.J., Wu, Y.M., “The Numerical Steepest Descent Path Method to Calculate Physical Optics Radiations with Concave Phase Variations”, 2016 IEEE ICCEM.
- Wu, Y.M., Teng, S.J., “An Efficient Numerical Steepest Descent Path Method to Calculate the Physical Optics Scattered Fields With Concave Phase Variations”, 2016 IEEE AP-S/URSI.
- Wu, Y.M., Teng, S.J., “The fast algorithm to calculate the physical optics scattered fields with concave phase variations”, 2016 iWEM.
- Wu, Y.M., Teng, S.J., and Yang, D. F., “Calculating the High Frequency Physical Optics Scattered Fields from the Electrically Large NURBS Scatterers by the Numerical Steepest Descent Path Technique”, 2016 PIERS.